The Strongsville Athletic Booster Club (Booster Club) is proud to announce the Student-Athlete Scholarship Program! A scholarship will be awarded to a SHS senior student-athlete in recognition of their excellence in academics, excellence and leadership in athletics and contributions to the SHS student-athlete community. These awards will assist selected graduating SHS student-athletes in paying to attend college in the fall. We encourage all senior student/athletes to check their eligibility at the Guidance Office and apply!
General Qualifications for any Booster Scholarship
- Must be a member of the Booster club.
- 2016-2017 applicants must be Booster Club members
- 2017-2018 applicants must have been Booster Club members for at least 2 years
- 2019-2020 applicants and beyond, must be Booster Club members for at least 3 years
- Must have participated in at least one Varsity sport during his or her Senior year
- Must have represented in a positive manner and consistently demonstrated sportsmanship
- Must have a good disciplinary record with the school
- Students who receive a full college scholarship (for any reason) are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
Prior Year Scholarships Awarded:
- 2020 - Logan Starek
- 2019 - Emily Kahn
- 2018 - Timmy Ruch
- 2017 - Garrett DaBato - our inaugural recipient.
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!